The solution of choice for the refurbishment of old timbered ceilings in dwellings, commercial buildings and monumental structures as well as for the construction of new timber+concrete ceilings.
- Meets all properties required of modern ceiling structures
- Minimises construction time and costs
- Maximises sound insulation and fire resistance
Elascon T+C composite not only solves specific problems during the refurbishment of existing ceilings, but provides a global solution to all potential problems:
- Refurbishment does not involve the dismantling of old supporting structures
- Sagging of structural ceiling members is reversed
- Ends of timber beams that have been structurally weakened may be retained
- Sound insulation properties, permitted sag, vibration and fire resistance will meet the same requirements as modern ceiling structures. This can be confirmed by a technical audit procedure.
- Structures meet all Eurocode ad DIN standards
- Cost savings of up to 50% compared with conventional refurbishing methods
- Drastic reduction of the construction time needed
The graph below illustrates the structure and the modus operandi of a timber+concrete composite structure